CONGRATULATIONS to the 2022 winners of the Family Business Excellence Awards.
For 23 years, Family Business Australia has been supporting family businesses of all sizes across all industries. Having commenced in 2000, our Hall of Fame has now evolved into the Family Business Excellence Awards, which acknowledges family businesses in small, medium and large categories in each region.
Recognising the achievements of families that are managing respected and successful family businesses, the Family Business Excellence Awards pay homage to the significant contribution they make to the Australian & New Zealand community, society and economy.
Nominations for 2023 will commence soon - so start thinking about who you can nominate today! There are three categories
- Small: 2-19 employees
- Medium: 20 - 199 employees
- Large: 200+ employees
- Smithbridge Group - Large Business Category
- SSS Strawberries - Medium Business Category
- Rochele Painting - Small Business Category
NEW SOUTH WALES
- A.H. Beard- Large Business Category
- Total Image Group Medium Business Category
- Bennetts Steel Small Business Category
- Pedders Suspension & Brakes - Large Business Category
- Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses- Medium Business Category
- Micro Image - Small Business Category
- Compu-Stor - Medium Business Category