Having the ability to understand financial statements is no longer enough. Business leaders must have a firm understanding of how to use financial information to drive decisions and strategy, and to understand the health and capabilities of your business. This course will enable you to achieve both, as well as to establish warning indicators, and assess the true value of your business to make informed and effective decisions. You will learn the practical value of financial performance dashboards to monitor and communicate key performance measures.
This course is tailored for directors, shareholders, senior management and next generation leaders.
- Learn how to use financial information correctly for decision-making in accordance with your strategic plan
- Develop your key indicators so that you can interpret the true performance of your business
- Create a financial dashboard to help you determine strengths and weaknesses in your business
- Learn about different methodologies to value your business
This online course is delivered across two weekly sessions, followed by an optional coaching session. All sessions will be held via zoom.
Between sessions you will be provided with activities to help you work through the content and apply it back in your family business to help you gain the most from the course. You can then bring your questions / challenges to the next session to help resolve them.
- Identify the key indicators to monitor the true performance of your business
- How directors can make accurate solvency judgements
- Using financial information for strategic decision making
Who should attend
- Directors and shareholders
- Senior management teams
- Next generation members of the family business
|Wednesday, 10 April, 2024||Session 1||11.30am - 3.30pm (AEST)|
|Wednesday, 17 April, 2024||Session 2||11.30am - 3.30pm (AEST)|
Early bird rates closing on Friday 1 March 2024.
For enquiries please contact the FBA Office on 1800 249 357 or firstname.lastname@example.org