Achieve your family business growth and profit targets
Family businesses need new capabilities and experienced support to drive the success of their business and adapt to rapidly evolving market demands consistent with their families' objectives. If you’re tired of ‘ground-hog’ years where little to no change occurs, join our 8-week guided program to implement a strategic plan to accelerate your growth and profit objectives.
A blended Strategic Planning program run over an 8-week period by experienced Family Business expert, Harry Kras from the Family Business Resource Centre, comprising of;
- 1 x 45-minute webinar at the start of the program to guide participants on the Strategic Planning process
- 1 x 45-minute webinar at the end of the program to guide participants on driving the implementation of their Strategic Plan
- 16 module Online Training course including 4K videos, written outlines and work areas for participants to ‘learn through doing'
Practical outcomes, not theory
- Learn a wealth of powerful tools and processes to share the way you develop or refine your family business strategic plan
- Get clarity around where the family business is now as well as a vision for the future
- Understand and harness the family-owned aspect of your business to harness your unique competitive advantage and stand out from the rest of the market
- Capture all your great learnings and insights from the program into an actionable one page plan for your business
- Boost your probability of change success with your strategic plan
- Receive accountability and support from your facilitator for the duration of the program
Who should attend
- Current and future leaders of the Family Business
This online course is delivered over an 8-week period as self-paced online modules. Webinar sessions will be held via Zoom.
- Strategic Planning Course Overview
- Family Business 3-dimensional model
- Now Where How
- Vision Mapping
- Understanding the Strategic Planning model
- Developing your Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Strategic SWOT
- Mindmapping the HOW
- Pareto – 80/20
- Force Field – taking Strategy into action
- Family Business Structures
- The one-page Plan
- Change Success
- Strategic Planning:- Next Steps
Harry Kras | Family Business Resource Centre
Specialties: Family agreements and constitutions, Succession Planning, Vision and Values
Areas of expertise: Communication skills
Families seek out Harry to help them work together more productively in areas such as improving communication within the family, developing a common vision and values, documenting their understandings in a family agreement or constitution, easing the transition process from one generation to the next. Harry is a family business facilitator and works with successful business families to help them harness the power of the family to maximise the rewards from business ownership. His many years of experience in the field enable him to help his family business clients find answers that suit their unique circumstances.
Early bird rates close on 24 January 2024.
Contact the FBA Office on 1800 249 357 or email@example.com if you require assistance with your registration.