Collaborate with confidence. Be immersed in our Forum Program.
You've rallied over the last 3 years in your Family Business and you know all too well the complexities and challenges presented.
For over 24 years, Family Business Australia’s Forum Group Program has provided a confidential space where family business leaders, executives and CEOs can raise tough issues and workshop solutions. Other members, who have had similar experiences, offer their insights while being guided by an experienced group facilitator.
During this complimentary online information session, you will hear from an experienced Forum Group Facilitator and program participants why they value the program so highly. This is an interactive, online session where we facilitate a quasi-forum session coupled with the opportunity for Q&A.
So why should you join a Forum group?
- Develop and challenge your business decisions, family perceptions and personal development
- Talk freely, without judgement with like-minded family business leaders
- Be held accountable for your monthly actions
- Discuss topics such as strategic planning, human resources, marketing strategies, family business succession, governance, conflict resolution and family business dynamics.
- Unearth how Forum can drive the professional growth of you and your family business.
- Understand the benefits of being in a forum group and how the groups work.
- Hear how Forum has shaped solutions from other potential group members.
Specialist Facilitator: Peter Ivett
Peter has a deeply developed foundation building a beneficial and solid base to Forum facilitation in NSW. A strong curiosity, underscored by four complementary careers in sales, marketing, advertising, and organisational development, culture and change. Through Peter's tailored approach he will outline the business and personal benefits for you to commit to life long learning and development in your personal, business and family strategies.
Please note: This information session is open to family business members and owners.
Please contact Olivia Spalding, Forum Group Manager on +613 9123 4412 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Click here to view the terms and conditions.