Unable to access FBA’s in-person Forum group program?
Live rurally, remotely or offshore and crave connection to like-minded peers?
Time-starved Family Business leaders seeking personal and professional development?
FBA’s Virtual Forum has been created to support emerging and current Family Business leaders previously unable to gain access to our professionally facilitated Forum groups.
For over 25 years, FBA’s Forum Group Program has provided a platform to learn from peers and drive positive change across areas of concern.
- Monthly meetings with leaders experienced with family business culture and mechanisms.
- A safe space to share your ideas, talk through roadblocks, view your issues through a different lens and gain moral support.
- Groups instil accountability and knowledge sharing with countless generations of experience distilled through the participants.
- An opportunity to make lifelong connections, surrounding yourself with like-minded family business leaders to navigate simple issues through to the complexities of leadership, succession, emerging technologies, long work days, isolation, recent natural disasters, climate change, globalization and that’s the abbreviated list!
Introducing Specialist Forum Facilitator: Edmund King
Edmund is an Associate Program Director at Melbourne Business School, ranked No. 1 in Asia Pacific by the Financial Times for executive education. He specialises in the delivery of leadership and organisational development interventions, working with executive teams in developing their full potential. With a 20yr background in managing his own family company, (a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of sports net’s with a national customer base), he has a thorough understanding of real-world business issues and drive for measurable and relevant outcomes. A challenging yet empathetic feedback consultant, Edmund is accredited in a wide range of feedback and diagnostic instruments.
Join us for a complimentary online information session, where you will learn how the monthly meetings are framed, the value the program delivers and the commitment required to start your Virtual Forum journey.
- Learn about the coveted FBA Forum Group Program, how it works and how we can help the professional growth of you and your family business
- Understand the benefits, costs and commitment of being in a forum group
- Meet potential group members and our Specialist Facilitator
- Placement process ensures applicants are matched with the most appropriate group free of professional or personal conflicts
Please note: This session is open to Family Business members and owners only.
Please contact Olivia Spalding, Forum Group Manager on +613 9123 4412 or at email@example.com if you have further questions.
Click here to view the terms and conditions.